Monday, March 10, 2008





The Above Photos where taken On Saturday 12th April 2008








Irish Weather! 4 seasons in one Day




Before Heading out the Boat was packed and everything Tied down!




Another Picture of the Boat packed



Taken at Weavers Point Just after I was out, shows the weather


Close shot of the Box I built, It holds a Cobra VHF Radio, Sony CD player and two Fusion 300watt Waterproof speakers.




My Boat beached in White Bay on Saturday 22nd March



Launched the boat on saturday, Its now fitted with an X-RNLI 40hp 2-stroke Tiller controlled engine, with 3people I got 22kts in somewhat choppy conditions.


















VIDEO SECTION!


VIDEOS ARE ADDED FREQUENTLY



This is a short video of my quicksilver, video is of the boat with a 25hp mariner, its now fitted with a 40hp mariner, new video to come...





Below was taken 30/03/2008


Alex WakeBoarding

____________________________________________________

*NEW VIDEO*

No comments: